Thank you for visiting our website www.energylive.cloud and using our Services. Our team always looks out for ways to increase customer satisfaction and provide easy to access services of high level quality in the field of energy markets.
It is equally important for us to protect the personal data you share with us through our Website in order to provide you with services or keep in touch, so that you are always up to date regarding our products and services.
Please take a moment and review this simple privacy notice written in plain language and explaining how we collect your data, what data we collect, the processing purposes, with whom we might share data and for how long we are going to keep them. Also note that you have significant rights over your privacy and data and in this notice, you can find more details about them and how you can exercise them.
For any issue related to your personal data and this Privacy Police please feel free to contact us to the following details:
PV LIVE PC
Georgiou Mpakou 1
115 24 Athens, Greece
Telephone: +30 213 0442226
- 1. What personal data we collect
- 2. Who we collect your data from
- 3. Why we need your personal data
- 4. Who shall we share your data with
- 5. For how long we keep your personal data
- 6. What measures we take for your data safety
- 7. Cases where we need your consent
- 8. Your rights regarding your personal data
- 9. If you think that your personal data rights are violated…
1. What personal data we collect
- During your registration at EnergyLive.cloud
While creating an account on our Website we will ask you to provide us your name and e-mail address. Your e-mail shall be the username for using our services and you will be able to set a password that will be encrypted and not known to us. Upon registration and through your personal account you may choose to consent receiving newsletters from us.
- While managing your electronic profile
If you wish to receive specific notifications while using our Services you can always save your preferences regarding services you consider to be of greater interest for you. Collecting such information takes place following your affirmative actions with the aim to provide better services. We may as well classify in an anonymized way our users’ preferences in order to improve our services.
2. Who we collect your data from
Data are collected directly by the subjects either by using our website, or upon creation of an account or during contact with us for clarifications or precontractual information. During use of services, you may need to insert personal data belonging to third parties (clients) in which case the user remains responsible for acquiring all necessary permits for using this data. Only based on such guarantee which is explicitly provided by the user upon use of the website do we process personal data while we may process it insofar necessary for the performance of our contractual obligations.
3. Why we need your personal data
We collect and process personal data for the below mentioned purposes:
- Provision of services requested by the user and offered by our Company (contractual obligations, legal obligations).
- Ability to contact and inform you with respect to products and services offered by us provided that you have consented to such actions (consent, legal interest).
- Contact with the user following an enquiry sent through our web Contact form (consent, performance of contract, legal interest).
- Protection of our company’s property and lawful claims (legal claims, legal interests).
5. For how long we keep your personal data
- Account data on energylive.cloud
Through your personal account profile you can delete your data at any time. However, the Company shall keep the data necessary for the performance of contractual obligations, compliance with legal obligations, as well as to preserve its business interests.
- Data collected via Contact website form
Those data shall be retained solely for responding to your request and unless we enter into a business cooperation, these shall be deleted three (3) months following reply to your enquiry/request.
6. What measures we take for your data safety
The Company has taken all necessary technical and organizational measures for the safety of your personal data. We have applied all required procedures, such as encryption and pseudonymization, in order to prevent unauthorizes and/or unlawful access or transmission to third parties.
As for your password, it is chosen by you and it is highly recommended to choose an extremely strong one and not reveal it to any third parties. It is advisable not to automatically store the password on your browser and often delete history, so as to prevent third parties from acquiring your password.
7. Cases where we need your consent
In certain cases, processing of personal data may require your prior consent. In that case we shall explain in simple and plain language what is the intended processing, whereas you shall continue to be able to use our services even if you do not provide the requested consent. In any case, you may freely and at any time revoke your consent in cases where data processing relies on that and we are obliged to stop any further processing based on such consent.
For the time being, you are requested to provide consent only if you wish to receive via e-mail our newsletter with marketing activities, news and services. You can revoke such consent either through Settings of your account or by simply sending us an e-mail through our web Contact form mentioning that you revoke consent. In these cases, we shall retain your e-mail in encrypted format in order to make sure that you receive no further newsletters from us.
8. Now, let’s take a look at your rights regarding your personal data
- Right to access: You have the right to ask us if we keep your personal data, which are these and you can ask a copy thereof. If you have already created a profile on EnergyLive.cloud you can directly exercise that right through your account. Exercising this right is subject to ID verification processes and is satisfied under the condition that third parties’ rights are not violated.
- Right to rectification: You have the right to ask us to rectify your personal data if this is imprecise, inadequate or not up to date. If you have already created a profile on EnergyLive.cloud you can directly exercise that right through your account.
- Right to erasure/to be forgotten: You have the right to ask us to delete your personal data except for those we need to keep pursuant to legislation or for lawful business purposes stipulated by law. If you have already created a profile on EnergyLive.cloud you can directly exercise that right through your account.
- Right to restrict processing: You can ask to restrict processing all or part of your personal data in certain cases e.g. when your data held is imprecise.
- Right to object: You have the right to object to processing your personal data for reasons related to your personal status or for processing related to direct marketing purposes.
- Right to portability: You have the right to ask us to deliver a copy of your personal data in easily readable format and/or send such a copy to a third person indicated by you for the provision of similar services.
- Right to not be subject to automated processing: Notwithstanding exceptions stipulated in law, you have the right to ask us not to proceed with decision making for you based on automated means such as profiling, in cases where such a decision could have or has important legal consequences for you.
For the exercise of rights that you cannot use your profile account you can contact us via our Contact Form on this Website under the subject “Exercise of Data Subject Rights” and we shall proceed with any required action to respond in a timely manner and within the time limits set by law.
Exercising the aforementioned rights is free of charge unless requests are repeated in an unreasonable way or excessive.
9. If you think that your personal data rights are violated…
Law provides you with the ability to lodge a complaint to the competent data protection authority in your country of residence or the country of our main establishment. Please find below the contact details for the competent authority in Greece:
Hellenic Data Protection Authority
1-3 Kifisias Avenue
115 23 Athens
Tel: +30 210 6475600
Fax: +30 210 6475628
Our products and services, as well as the website EnergyLive.cloud do not address to children under 15 years old. Therefore, we do not knowingly collect personal data belonging to minors that do not meet the required age criteria.
In that case minors are not allowed to make use of EnergyLive.cloud and not provide any personal data.
In case you realize, acting under your capacity as guardian or parent that a minor has notified personal data to us, please send us immediately an e-mail through Contact Form.
EnergyLive is a web-platform devoted in European power markets data and analytics.
Data are plenty, and they are out there. But still, collecting them unilaterally from every source and processing them on a daily basis is not an easy task. EnergyLive saves you time and effort; it undertakes this task for you and facilitates you in gaining understanding of power markets. Its subscribers can observe, manage and download power-market data, fast and efficiently. Data are being updated real-time and they are all available in one place.
The services of EnergyLive are continuously being further developed and expanded, following the constructive feedback and the specific needs of our customers.
Athens, GR 11524
Phone: +30 213 044 2226